What matters? Looks? Durability? Value? Natural stone offers this and more.
Each piece is unique - reflecting not only its place of origin, but the earth's geological history. Granite, a once-molten liquid, solidified hundreds of millions of years ago, trapping iridescent minerals in its shimmering surfaces. Marble is deeply veined or subtly shaded, echoing its ancient past.
Though both surfaces retain their beauty for generations, you'll be surprised at how affordable they are. You'll also be impressed by how exquisitely natural stone works as a kitchen countertop, bathroom vanity or other architectural surface in your home or garden. (See our other natural stone products.)
Visit our showroom to see samples of our wide variety of colors and finished edges. You may be interested in an alternative natural stone surface such as sandstone, slate, travertine, or perhaps an "engineered stone" which combines natural stone with man-made material. If so, talk to one of our knowledgeable professionals who can discuss the best alternative for your project. For information on available colors and styles at stone warehouses in the region, see: Granite Imports and Arizona Tile.
Selecting a countertop
- Customer provides rough drawing to Fort Collins Monument & Stone. Or an estimator will come to your home and measure your project.
- Customer selects stone slabs from a local or regional warehouse.
- Fort Collins Monument & Stone provides customer with an estimate based on drawings or our measurements and slabs selected.
- Once the bid has been accepted, customer signs a contract and pays a 50% deposit. Slabs are delivered from the warehouse to Fort Collins Monument & Stone for fabrication.
- Fort Collins Monument & Stone schedules a date to template the project and an installation date.
- Once the countertop has been fabricated in our shop, Fort Collins Monument & Stone craftsmen install it in your home. An invoice for the balance is sent upon installation.
We offer a free one-year warranty on your new countertop.